An ambulance is a type of vehicle that provides emergency care to sick or injured people and get them to the hospital. Ambulances also transport patients between hospitals. Hospitals around the world usually have ambulance services of their own. But there are also some private organizations that provide ambulance services to the people. Into the bargain, Bangladesh has some private ambulance services. Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital- Freezing Ambulance Service is one of the renowned ones. It’s quite tough to carry dead bodies in Bangladesh since it is a tropical country. So, freezing ambulances are much needed here. Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital- Freezing Ambulance Service is a prominent one among others in Bangladesh.
About Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital
Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital is currently one of Dhaka’s leading hospitals with its 100- bed premises located in Central Dhanmondi at 55 Satmosjid Road, Jigatola, Dhaka. 16 years ago, Bangladeshi young doctors pioneer laparoscopic surgeon Dr. Sarder A. Nayeem and Pioneer pain specialist DR Jonaid Shafiq in Gulshan were the founders who wanted to establish this hospital in partnership with their Japanese doctor-friends. Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital was first inaugurated in 1993. From then onwards, Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital never had to turn back. It always moved forward towards the path of success and progress.
JBFH Freezer Van Service System
- Available inside, outside Dhaka.
- Space capacity standard. Corpse carrying capacity highest two.
- If anyone wants to rent a freezer van then he must pay advance directly to the hospital authority. Otherwise, he can call. The van will be in the place at the time.
- Freezing ambulances must be paid before the day of carrying a dead body.
Facilities of JBFH Freezer Van Service
- Open for day and night 24 hours!
- AC or Non AC ambulances available.
- The rent is dependent on the distance. Their service charge varies depending on the areas of Dhaka city.
- Their service is not bound in just Dhaka city but outside of Dhaka also.
- There is no extra charge for the gas or oil, AC, oxygen, etc.
- No additional charge during a strike or other situations.
Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital freeze is working day and night giving services to the people. They are open 24/7.
Here is the hotline number to book now!!
|Phone Number, Email, Fax||BOOK NOW!|
|Phone number:||+88-9672277, 9664028-9|
Ambulance starts as soon as possible right after booking or calling. Reach fast unless there is no problem in the road or trafficking.
Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital-Freezer Van Rent System
- Inside the Dhaka city area, the rent system is 1000 taka per hour.
- Outside Dhaka like any other district or division, the rent system is 50 taka per kilometer.
- The same rent system goes for Rajshahi, Rangpur, and Chattogram.
- And if anyone wants to go far outside Dhaka, he can go to a fixed agreement, he can also go by calculating per kilometer. In that case, he has to multiply by 45 rupees per kilometer. However, if he wants to go out of Dhaka, he has to pay the return fare. In other words, if he goes 300 km, he has to pay 600 km rent.
- For every one-hour delay, one has to pay 1000 taka.
Book in Pandemic or Other Situations
Alif Ambulance Service continues its service activities on any holiday including strikes. However, there is no additional charge for transporting patients on the day of the strike. Not many ambulance services have this facility system.
Problem in Road
Passengers must have a death certificate if the death is abnormal or in hospital. There are problems with ambulances moving on risky bridges or culverts, muddy roads. They try their best to reach in time if there is no problem in the road or traffic.
CLICK HERE TO SEE THEIR WEBSITE
Address and Location
Japan Bangladesh Friendship Hospital
55, Saat Masjid Road, Dhanmondi-30
Jhigatala Bus Stand, Dhaka-1209, Bangladesh.
The car is thoroughly cleaned after unloading the patient or corpse. There is no need to pay any kind of reward to the driver. All types of bills have to be paid in cash. A money receipt is given.