An ambulance is a type of vehicle that provides emergency care to sick or injured people and to get them to the hospital. Ambulances also transport patients between hospitals. Hospitals around the world usually have ambulance services of their own. But there are also some private organizations that provide ambulance services to the people. Into the bargain, Bangladesh has some private ambulance services. Alif Ambulance Service is one of the renowned private ambulance services in Bangladesh. This organization has started its journey in 1990 and still working for public services. Alif Ambulance Service now has 14 AC or Non AC ambulances in total. Let’s know about their service systems and other relevant issues in detail.
Alif Ambulance Service System
- The passenger capacity of the ambulances is seven/eight, which is very usual for normal ambulances.
- There is a liquid oxygen supplier system in the ambulances.
- There are three freezing ambulances of Alif Ambulance Service for carrying dead bodies.
- The payment system is postpaid if an emergency.
- Freezing ambulances must be paid before the day of carrying a dead body.
** If one requires for Air Conditions and Oxygen supplying system in the ambulance then he must inform the Alif Ambulance authority while calling the first time **
Facilities of Alif Ambulance Service
- Open for day and night 24 hours!
- AC or Non AC ambulances available.
- Enough Oxygen tanks, available for ambulances as well.
- 3 Freezing ambulances for carrying dead bodies.
- The rent is dependent on the distance. Their service charge varies depending on the areas of Dhaka city.
- Their service is not bound in just Dhaka city but outside of Dhaka also.
- There is no extra charge for the gas or oil, AC, oxygen, etc.
- Postpaid system, not necessarily pre-pay.
- No additional charge during a strike or other situations.
Alif Ambulance is working day and night giving services to the people. They are open 24/7. There is a postpaid system.
|Phone Number||Mobile Number|
|9131688, 8117576||01819253777, 01552-637705, 01713-205555.|
Ambulance starts as soon as possible right after booking or calling. Reach fast unless there is no problem in the road or trafficking.
Alif Ambulance Service Rent (Dhaka Areas)
|Place name||AC||Non AC|
|Gulshan||1000 tk||800 tk|
|Dhanmondi||1000 tk||800 tk|
|Bonani,Baridhara||1000 tk||800 tk|
|Mohammmodpur, Shutrapur,Wari||1000 tk||800 tk|
|Uttara, Shonir akhra||2000 k||1500 tk|
|Jatrabari, Lalbag||1000 tk||800 tk|
|Narayanganj||3000 tk||2000 tk|
Alif Ambulance Service Rent (Outside Dhaka)
|City/ Zilla||AC||Non AC|
|Chattogram, Sylhet, Rangpur, Rajshahi, Khulna, Netrokona, Habiganj||8000 tk||7000 tk|
|Mymensingh, Narsingdi||5000 k||4000 tk|
|Barisal||10,000 tk||8000 tk|
Within 5 km before or after Gazipur crossroads, AC ambulance fare is Rs. 3,000 and non-AC ambulance fare is Rs. 2,500.
Book in Pandemic or Other Situations
Alif Ambulance Service continues its service activities on any holiday including strike. However, there is no additional charge for transporting patients on the day of the strike.
Problem in Road
If the car breaks down on the road, then another ambulance is sent if the distance is 50 km. But if the distance is more than that then the passenger has to take alternative measures.
Passengers must have a death certificate if the death is abnormal or in hospital. There are problems with ambulances moving on risky bridges or culverts, muddy roads. The AC of the ambulance will not run while waiting for the ferry at the ferry terminal and also when staying on the ferry.
Address and Location
Address- 6 / A, Ground Floor A-1, West Panthapath, Dhaka-1215.
It is located 100 yards west of Bashundhara City Shopping Mall in Panthapath, 100 yards east of Samaritan Hospital, 200 yards west of Panthapath Crossroads on the right.
The car is thoroughly cleaned after unloading the patient or corpse. No need to pay any kind of reward to the driver. All types of bills have to be paid in cash. Money receipt is given. Comment if any questions.
Leave a Reply